Subscribe

Recommend on Google

My Recorded Songs

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day 1: The Start!

Here is the start..  I thought it was important to document this in web accessible by everyone.  May be you might have something to learn from my learnings.

My primary goal right now is to be more productive! Its good to relax right amount,  but its bad to be lazy.  Most people don't realize that over relaxation is laziness.  To do that we need to be fit.

Today, I woke up damn late, I started the day with direct brunch. Got my vehicle cleaned. Then I cleaned my house. so some calories lost.  Got a new cot and a new bed.  Arranged it in a nice way.  Simple things at right time gives you that simple happiness.  It doesn't need one to get a lamborgini and be happy.  Start with Maruti Alto..  Well,  I am just there..  right in the start.

Jim Carrey once said that he wished god gave us all the money and luxury and then you will realise that the purpose of life is not that.  A Sadhu said,  we live only to give,  there is nothing we can take from this life.

So the day was very productive..  Cleaning the stuff,  good food,  more blogging,  more peace and hopefully a great nights sleep.

My favourite picture here... 
😁

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here

;;-) :-/ :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) ( ) /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c ] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here