Monday, June 1, 2015
Saturday, April 18, 2015
Well, I have started many endeavours in life. Be it Book reviews, Playing table tennis, waking up at 5 am, learn guitar, attending online study courses.. But one thing I struggle alot is consistency.
I can be the most productive person on day 1 and out of happiness, I can be the most unproductive person on day 2.
The time now is 5.30am and I am still not gone to the bed.
how do you be consistent :
- hiring a personal coach or staying with ur mummy!
- Define the value of the work and inspire yourself daily
- Avoid laziness, Its the biggest enemy.
- Have a great timetable and stick it in many places.
- Always motivate yourself, motivation is like bathing.. you need it daily.
So this post is not just for you my friend, this post is for me too. Lets see if I can do something better to be consistent!
Friday, April 10, 2015
Do you notice a glimpse in your life whenever you feel that you life is in darkness? If not, Its just that you have not looked above.
Many times, I break down due to many reasons. But one thing I manage to keep is a healthy smile which inturn try to keep my friends smiling cracking silly or cool jokes.I kid alot bro! Well I like to see them happy. As simple as that.
This is that glimpse I am talking about.
Picture taken in bangalore through my nikon p600. Much love