Subscribe

Recommend on Google

My Recorded Songs

Friday, May 4, 2012

Sarika Baheti-An Achiever


Here is the Second Interview in our blog. We had an exclusive email based long interview with this pretty lady here. This lady is one of most multi-talented,multi-skilled and very friendly in nature I have seen.She will be a definite role model for many.  
 

Let me Introduce Sarika to my readers:





·  Director @ Vectus Industries Ltd. (1991-Present);
. Chairperson @ “Neeranjali”, NGO for Water Conservation;
. Formula 1 Marshal, Grand Prix, India;
·  Professional Voice-over Artist;
. ex-volunteer Teacher at "Amitasha", School for underprivileged girls;
·  ex-Editor with RWA magazine & in-house Club magazine;
·  ex-Cultural Secretary for two years with a Socio-charitable club of South Delhi;
.  Intervention Officer at F1, GP, India.
.  Autocross '11 Official.  Autocross ‘10 participant;
·  Winner at 1st position in Women’s Car Rally ’10;
·  Participation in Women Car Rally ’09 organized by Forum for Breast Cancer Protection;
·  Indo-European Dance Festival 2010 at Shri Ram Centre;
·  Regular volunteer for Annual free Surgical Camp for the poor at Barabanki, Lucknow;
·  Various stage performances, dances & anchoring at Kamani Auditorium, IIC, RCC, SRC;
·  Ashley Lobo’s “Dance-Worx”;
·  Distinguished Service Award by MTNL Perfect Health Mela.
·  Adjudged an Inter-college Fashion Show 2005.
*******************************************************************************************
EDUCATION:

Delhi University
NCC (U.K.)
South Delhi Polytechnic of Women
Queen Mary's School
******************************************************************************************* 
INTERESTS:

Reading, Writing, Dancing, Listening to music, Swimming, Water & adventure sports, Traveling, Creative-art, and Social work.
*******************************************************************************************
 PERSONAL LIFE:

With Divine Blessings, married to Ashish Baheti; blessed with a daughter & a son.

So here is the extract of our Interview. 
I termed this "Interview with an Achiever"

Q1:So how do you manage all these things in a
single lifetime?

Simple terms in life called:Interests,Willingness to Learn,Prioritizing;
& Time management

Q2:Is there any incident which changed your way of thinking?

Yes, more than one in fact!
This is referred to a small but significant incident.
When, after having settled my family way,  I started getting occupied with more than one creative activities in hand. I was also appointed as an executive member of a socio-charitable club, to which I had agreed to take up a certain designation. I thought I could do away without attending all its meetings. Once while talking to my mother over the phone, I casually told her that I shall skip going for a scheduled meeting of executives. To which she firmly said that "Either do not take up responsibilities, but once you do, Take it very seriously & with utmost sincerity.". This message stirred me to the core & ever since, I never took anything for granted or lightly. 


https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=0a6e33f83a&view=att&th=1370dbd3d49ae155&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8oP6JTBhPOclGyi64tXEEj&sadet=1336382206066&sads=5HzbhrAZYpfgNhZxm9baYpXUI6c
With Mr. Ravi Mehra, President of ARM "Association of Roto-Moulders"
Q3: So in all your vocations/hobbies you do, which one you consider,
1.Your favorite and why?
2.Is very Tough?
3.Is very Easy?

1. Voice-over recordings: because it is fun as I learn something different with every new assignment (& it pays me as well). 
2. Nothing seems tough as I plan accordingly. I have managed toughest schedules & strenuous tasks with ease. 
3. Everything seems easy as I enjoy doing things I have chosen to do in my life. 

Q4:What are your thoughts for the Gen x Youths? How are they different from your Generation?Dont you feel that the new generation wants package and not passion.?

To me, the new generation seems very promising.
They ought to be different from the previous generation and outgrow the limited mindset of previous generations. They need to change for good in order to make this world a happier & more prosperous place.
The newer generation is intelligent, confident & passionate. But for self-discipline & virtuous qualities, that some might lack, sure need to be inculcated with love & perseverance.

Q5: So do you recommend perfectionism in a particular skill or be a Multitasking Master?

Life can never be PERFECT. I live mine "in pursuit of Excellence"!
For any person to excel career wise, one has to be a master of one. However, it is always wiser to follow a multi-step program to nourish your soul:
a. a work & career that helps you earn money to lead a comfortable life;
b. invigorate grey cells; an inclination towards academics (reading/writing/ solving puzzles etc.) as I firmly believe that life is all about learning. We should continue to learn... perhaps even till our very last breath....to breathe out with peace... & a smile with ease.  
c. pursue at least one art form (painting/music/dance etc). This works therapeutically & helps grow spiritually.  
d. one must be physically active, so a sport or game is refreshing & stress buster.
In short, life should be like a beautiful rainbow, emitting all colors of joy. 

Q6:What you think was your best achievement till date?


As for the achievement:
For the passion I have for driving I yearned to go for a car rally & was sure to win it. The best moment came when I won a Women's Car Rally amongst 65 participants in 2010. 

The most incredible moment: 
I wish I was an aviator but for the fact that my family loves me too much & wouldn't want me to GO UP from air up above! Still, as destined, I got this fabulous opportunity to maneuver a Cessna aircraft. It was an ethereal feel!


Another very special achievement for me is that "On papers, I am the 1st Marshal registered  for India's first ever Formula I, Grand Prix". 

 


Q7:What is that which you think that you didn't achieve still?

Million $ question!!  I am still exploring myself.... :)
Let me put it this way, whatever I have achieved or received so far, makes me qualify as an educated person in this century. Henceforth, whatever I do or get is like extra certificates, diplomas & degrees in my life. I adorn & cherish every "feather in my cap". :)

 
Q8:So what do you have to say for the Girls who comes home after work and say "Oh god!! Too much work,stress..I just wanna Sleep"? In other words how do you manage to be fit and beautiful ;) ?

Each one of us has a different capacity to handle stress & stamina to work relentlessly. So my message to the women folk is, "Girls, take up only as much as you can handle. Understand your responsibilities & Prioritize!"
To me, my family is my utmost priority. Then comes my home, my work (professional & social welfare activities) & then relatives/friends.
I am a person who works with dedication. I save all my time by NOT going to beauty parlors/salons or ladies kitties or watch t.v..
As for my fitness & physical attributes, I would rather give credit to the Divine blessings & also the inherited genes and the satisfaction I derive out of my hard work and social services.

P.S. In fact, your question makes me feel guilty of not giving enough time to my own self.  
 
Q9:And Name any  5 people whom you consider as your Inspiration/Role model?
Any 4 favorite songs?Any 3 Actors/Actresses who you think are awesome?Any 2 Singers you will love to hear them again?Any 1 Movie which means a lot to you?

1. People I am inspired by:
My Father: for Impeccable way of working & remain active. He used to walk so fast when he would go to drop me to my school bus stop that I would almost run behind him with my tiny steps.
    My Mother: to love & care  unconditionally.
    My maternal grandfather: To pursue Learning through reading. I loved to arrange the books in his library during my vacations and would land up selecting books which I would read after I finished the     chore.
    My husband: Punctuality     
    By each person I meet: We have so much to learn from each individual & incident, "What to be & what not to be!". 
2. Fav songs: Summer holidays by Cliff Richards
     Dance little lady dance by Tina Charles
  Itni shakti humein dena daata (a prayer song)
All songs of Veer Zara
All songs of Lagaan
3. Amitabh Bachchan
    Aamir Khan
    Preity Zinta  
4. Singers: Kishore Kumar
                  Shreya Ghoshal
5. Lagaan

Q10:Which is that one question which you have the answer and no one till now questioned? :)

Now, you make me ponder upon that!! 
The question no one dares to ask:

"What shall be your last wish?"
My last wish would be to donate all the possible healthy organs, after I have breathed my last. 

So This is her!!! A wonderful lady I have ever met. A friendly Women, All time smart.. I dont have any words left.. Gosh!

Wanna Socialize??
https://www.facebook.com/sarika.baheti
https://twitter.com/#!/sarikabaheti 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/neeranjali/ 


So found this interview interesting? do share this with your friends,Follow my blog.

Also check out our Interview with a singer:
Kuhoo Gupta


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here

;;-) :-/ :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) ( ) /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c ] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here